Hotel Manager, Paris – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
The position of Hotel Manager is a senior leadership role, and this individual will be directly responsible for the operations and departmental profitability of one of the largest hotels in Paris, reporting into an Area Management level position.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong leader who will direct the team from the front and drive forward the entire hotel team. With a passion for attention to detail they will deliver the hotel at its very best, day in, day out, without exception.
- An existing Hotel Manager or GM of a smaller hotel
- Large internationally branded hotel experience having been through their GM development programmes.
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a head of department team to achieve their objectives.
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience of the French hotel market