Director – Project Management, Madrid
Our client is a luxury resort developer/owner and operator.
There is an opportunity to join their team in Madrid to lead and manage a team that deal with primarily all pre construction activities. This experienced resort construction professional will lead the feasibility, and design in the Project Development Phase ensuring that the external teams of designers and consultants are delivering against the key project metrics
This role requires candidates who must have the following experience:
- Essential experience in hotel developments upscale
- Construction professional with strong knowledge and experience of procedures within Spanish public administrations. Will have deal with local authorities in Spain to obtain planning permission to build resort hotels
- Lead the pre construction phase of a resort project in Spain
- Excellent knowledge of construction costs and companies in Spain
- Spanish and English Speaker
- Technically qualified
- Current experience working for a hotel developer or hotel project management firm. Or contractor experience – and led resort projects
Only candidates who satisfy the above criteria will be invited for an interview.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1181