General Manager – Africa
Working for one of our UK based clients, we are seeking a fluent Portuguese hotel operator to take responsibility for one of their hotels in a Southern African country.
You will be a fluent English and Portuguese speaker with experience operating in a credible city centre hotel with more than 100 rooms.
- Fluency in Portuguese / English
- Operating as a General Manager today – or an ambitious Deputy General Manager will be considered
- Strong commercial skills
- Capable of taking full ownership for this position
- Taking P&L responsibility
- Ideally international branded experience
Previous experience in Africa is not required, but success operating in a quality city centre hotel is mandatory.
For more information or to apply, please contact Helene at firstname.lastname@example.org