This job opening is currently on hold.
Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager to manage a flagship hotel in a gateway city in Asia! Given our client’s pipeline of growth, we are seeking a candidate with the capability to grow into a bigger strategic role with the company.
Our client has an upscale portfolio of luxury hotels in Asia. The vision and vigor they have has led them to benchmark innovative hospitality at their properties around APAC and are developing an exciting pipeline of luxury hotels.
Our client has a flagship hotel in a gateway city in Asia and we are looking for a candidate to take full P&L responsibility for this newly refurbished property with responsibility to drive performance, reposition the property and to gain market share. Given our client’s pipeline of growth, we are seeking a candidate with the capability to grow into a bigger strategic role with the company.
This positions requires an individual who has the following background and experience:
- Currently working as a General Manager
- Experience working for an internationally branded hotel chain
- Current or previous experience working in Sri Lanka
- Experience managing a recognised upscale property with at least 150 bedrooms or more
- Experience working in a property with a focus on F&B
- Multi country experience
- Able to demonstrate a consistent working history where there is a narrative of success as a General Manager in a quality environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Helene at email@example.com