Group Tax Manager, Luxury hotel group
This newly created role of Group Tax Manager is to ensure full compliance with the tax obligations of our client’s companies by undertaking a role of active management of tax risks and effective tax support to all corporate entities.
The main objective is to support the Finance Department, by taking the tax function to a higher level of efficiency, implementing best practice procedures and leading the transformation process of the tax function imposed by more demanding tax obligations while working in cooperation with the respective tax consultants.
- Degree and/or certification in Finance or Tax or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in taxes
- Hotel experience preferred with owner/operator background
- Tax specialist, knowledge of German tax rules
- internal audit, Revenue tax, e- balance sheets, P&L, international tax questions, compliance, documentation
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Proven track of self-motivated drive for results
- Ability to effectively communicate and angage with diverse stakeholders, preferably across various locations and cultures
- German speaker
For more information or to apply, please contact Till at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1169