Our, client, one of the largest private property companies in Europe, sought to hire a General Manager to open a newly renovated property in central London.
Candidates were required to have London experience together with an international exposure, and this role would suit a General Manager who understood how to deliver success in the luxury lifestyle segment, with a strong understanding of both the leisure and business market. Candidates would also have:
- Previous opening experience – capable of achieving the commercial targets
- Luxury lifestyle experience
- Able to develop and build structure and standards
- Able to establish the beating heart of the hotel (commercially)
- The ability to demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to operate in a highly autonomous role
- Able to thrive operating in a highly visible role where all eyes are on this property both internally and externally
- A track record building high performing teams in the luxury lifestyle space
- Collaborate positively with the restaurant team to ensure the entire F&B strategy is delivered and runs harmoniously with the rest of the hotel operation
- Able to operate in a flat organisational structure where there is frequent contact with ownership
After interviewing the shortlist we presented to our client, we were delighted that one of the candidates was selected for this role and we look forward to hearing of their future success.