Cluster Revenue Manager, London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Cluster Revenue Manager to manage properties within central London.
The Cluster Revenue Manager will be a strong, commercially driven and analytical manager, focussed on driving the rate and mix strategy to outperform the market. Responsibilities will include overseeing revenue performance through the leadership of commercial and weekly strategy meetings, ensuring that the hotel sales and reservations teams are aligned with the group objectives in order to achieve overall business results.
This is truly a great opportunity to join very successful management company known for its successes throughout Europe.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Revenue Manager within an international branded hotel group) and with city centre location with varying competitors, preferable a cluster experience
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Ability in setting strategies and experience in deploying/monitoring/amending them in the business
- Detailed understanding of booking channels and experience of managing channel mix to an optimum level e.g. Direct/Brand.com/GDS/OTA’s etc.
- Experience in managing a third party digital marketing service provider
- A positive, motivated and hands-on approach to running a team
- Comprehensive understanding of RGI reports and mechanics
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1167