Area Revenue Manager, London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We are looking for an Area Revenue Manager responsible for a European portfolio.
This is a head office based role and working closely with hotel based Revenue Managers, this individual will provide direction, oversight and expert leadership for the development, implementation and review of profitable revenue strategies for a group of hotels.
The role will be focussed on Total Revenue Management, encompassing Rooms, F&B, C&E, Spa and any other applicable revenue streams.
The right candidate should have:
- A track record of success and multiple experiences across different brands in a cluster role.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Hotel Operations Management, or in a Revenue Management role.
- Experience in hotel operations and system implementation planning
- Experience working for a global brand
- 3 years’ experience with central reservations systems and revenue management systems, which includes knowledge and experience in hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of core Revenue Management Concepts
- Highly numerate
- Experience of a variety of PMS & RMS systems
- Strong excel skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1167