Group General Manager, London
This job opening is no longer available. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Group General Manager to join a group of hotels in London. We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced senior leader, with previous multi-unit hotel experience. This role will fit a natural leader with a passion for hospitality. If this sounds like you, and you can support and empower a large and diverse team, you may be well suited to the role.
The company currently operates around 6 hotels and is looking to expand and grow their portfolio to 15 hotels by 2020.
You will be responsible for leading the portfolio of properties in all aspect of Operation, Commercial Strategy, Customer relation and Satisfaction and Financial results. This position will report directly into the owners.
- Overall responsibility of the portfolio including: operating standards, commercial activity, human resources, revenue and financials, strategic development
- Commercial budgeting and cost management
- Ability to analyse data/trends and accurately report information is essential
What we are looking for?
- Hands-on operator
- Experience reporting to owners
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial individual
- Previous experience in a multi-site senior management role within room related operations
- Experience in Hotel, Apart-hotel, Serviced Apartment or Student Accommodation Management will be considered
- Experience within the UK market and ideally in London
For more information or to apply please email John at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1165. Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.