Account Manager, The Hague
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We are looking for a brilliant Account Manager who will contribute to the future of travel.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and pro-active sales professional to join a large international MICE hotel.
Outline of the role
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. In this role you will ensure that business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. You will assist in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
The responsibility includes, but is not limited to
- Building successful relationships that generate sales opportunities
- Managing sales activities
- Using knowledge of market trends and targeting customer information to maximise revenue
- Providing exceptional customer service
The ideal candidate should have…
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within a similar role in a chain hotel
- Exposure to Group, MICE and / or Corporate Sales is an advantage
- Proficiency in writing, speaking and negotiating in English and Dutch
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related major
The ideal candidate should be…
- Independent, efficient, accurate, pro-active, thorough, persistent, enthusiastic and ambitious with a positive attitude
- Strong networker
- Great attention to detail
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to stay composed in pressurised situations
- Flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality
- Prepared to travel extensively
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com quoting reference Account Manager 111240 – Please call me directly to have an informal chat about the role – +44 20 8600 1168