We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Human Resources Manager to join a group of hotels in Central London. The Human Resources manager will be responsible for all of the Employee Relations & Learning & Development within the Human Resources department. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has been working on similar projects and understands employment law. To oversee the operational functions within HR, to design company policies for the current hotels and for future hotels, to set objectives company wide, to help shape the employer brand strategy, and be payroll and technically savvy.
What we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager
- Experience working within the hotel industry
- Excellent communication abilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in executing high volume payroll
- Experience influencing senior managers
- Experience in supporting the growth of HR teams
- On boarding new starters
- Excellent listener and communicator
- CIPD qualified or relevant certification in HR.
For more information or to apply, please contact John at email@example.com