This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We are hiring!
With three distinct brands (Madison Mayfair, FM Recruitment & HPG Advisory Services) each catering to a specific job market within the hotel and hospitality industry we have been identifying impact players for over 25 years.
We now have a vacancy for a Researcher / Project Co-ordinator to provide the Search Consultants with information essential to completion of the research phase of the search assignment. Our ultimate goal is to do this to the satisfaction of our clients whilst enhancing our capabilities and strengthening our position as a leading provider of recruitment and human capital advisory services within the global hospitality industry. The Researcher / Project Co-ordinator will offer insights, interpretations, and knowledge gained through networking in the global hospitality market place.
The person who will be successful in this position is someone who:
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Will be able to deliver pitches over the phone and capable of creating client documents
- Has a good grounding in the hotel / hospitality sector
- Has a sound understanding of Windows based packages
- Can readily commute to our office in Victoria
- Is degree educated – ideally hotel graduate/or with hospitality experience
- Enjoys and rises to daily challenges
- Expects and wants to produce tangible results
- Is direct, engaging and candid in communication style
- Enjoys problem solving
- Can work effectively and autonomously
- Is motivated by challenges and reward for results achieved
- Has a high level of social agility and enjoys interaction with people
- Works effectively as part of a flexible / collaborative team and can take initiative in creating solutions
- Seeks an opportunity for success in a prestigious organisation
- Would like the opportunity to continuously extend and improve their skills and enjoy progressive development within the organisation
- Speaks another foreign language fluently
For more information or to apply, please contact Dan Akhtar at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1166