This job opening is no longer available. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We are currently looking to recruit a Director of Sales & Marketing to cover maternity leave which has the potential to lead to a permanent role. The hotel based in Manchester is one of the best in the area and is owned by reputable and successful owners who own a diversified portfolio of hotels across UK and Europe. We are looking for someone to start from September 2017.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to function as the Strategic Business Leader of the Sales and Marketing department for the hotel, and will have overall responsibility for achieving property revenue goals, team goals, guest satisfaction and the financial performance of the department.
Key skills and qualifications
- Excellent selling skills and understanding of sales processes; can bring a sale to closure
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Ability to set accurate account and revenue targets and achieve goals
- Ability to manage and balance group and local business
- Knowledge of marketing strategies & marketing communications
- Ability to develop and implement successful sales strategies for individual accounts
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations and associated challenges
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Understands revenue management functions, account profitability & yield Management
- Ability to interpret market data and apply to sales strategy
- Strategic planning skills
For more information or to apply, please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 20 8600 1165