This job opening is no longer available. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We have fantastic opportunity for Deputy General Manager or F&B Manager who wants to step up to number 2 role!
This is an opportunity to join an internationally branded hotel in the Southampton area and be part of a company which has been extremely successful throughout their portfolio.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience as a Deputy GM or F&B Manager/Director with an international hotel chain;
- A lead by example attitude and you will encourage, train and mentor your team members to deliver the same exceptional service.
- You will be commercial savvy and well-organised
- To take control and responsibility for the smooth and efficient operation of the hotel‘s operational departments in the absence of the General Manager, ensuring required standards are maintained and the departmental budgeted profitability is achieved.
- To develop a cohesive and trained team who are able to provide superior guest service and in turn maximize revenue.
- To ensure business targets for revenue, occupancy and profit are achieved or exceed the hotel budget.
- To develop the hotel business through proactive selling activities and the effective conversion of all suitable accommodation enquiries.
- To assist the departmental heads in planning the front office, food & beverage, housekeeping, maintenance and kitchen staffing, systems and procedures for the hotel.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an informal chat about the role on:
+44 208 600 1167