We are looking for a Product Development Manager for a well-established tour operator that provides in-bound tourism from America. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing travel company as a Product Development Manager. The position will be based London.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for:
- Taking overall responsibility for the management of the Tour Company
- Management of the supplier contracting process with all UK hotel suppliers, including negotiating competitive rates, booking hotel space and carrying out the required administration in relation to hotel contracts
- Sourcing and contracting new suppliers (visits, trains, cruises etc.) for the UK scheduled tours (except coach companies). It is understood that the booking of existing visits and the actual operations of the visits on the scheduled tours (sales updates, cancellations etc.) of the UK tour series is carried out by the Head Office which is based in Dublin
- Working with colleagues in the design of new tour itinerates of the UK
- Hiring and training all tour guides that are required for UK scheduled tours
- Creating and managing rosters for guides on UK scheduled tours
- Design, book and manage any UK FAM trips for travel agents or tour company staff
- Liaising with the operations department in Dublin regarding the operation of scheduled tours, regarding timings, logistics, itineraries and utilising any other local knowledge as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that is looking to expand further in to Europe.
If you are interested in having a chat to find out more please call 02086001165 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected level of response, we will only contact those candidates that meet the above criteria.